File Updates & Maintenance
We are routinely reviewing our policies, applications, ordinances... to make sure they meet the needs of the City of Cornelia. As we do routinely revise our documents, please contact City Hall to ensure you are using the correct/current documents.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Zoning Ordinance Files
These Zoning Ordinances were adopted in December 2005 so please check the articles below for recent updates.
- Zoning Ordinance (PDF)
- Article 1 Preamble Enactment and Legal Status Provisions (PDF)
- Article 2 Definitions (PDF)
- Article 3 Establishment of Districts and Official Zoning Map (PDF)
- Article 4 Nonconforming Situations (PDF)
- Article 5 General Provisions (PDF)
- Article 6 Residential Zoning District Regulations (PDF)
- Article 7 Nonresidential Zoning District Regulations
- Article 8 Specific Use Provisions (PDF)
- Article 9 Parking Requirements
- Article 10 Tree Protection Landscaping (PDF)
- Article_11_Signs_UPDATED_ 10-06-2015
- Article 12 Property Appearance Standards (PDF)
- Article 13 Amendments Procedures (PDF)
- Article 14 Permits Certificates (PDF)
- Article 15 Appeals Variances (PDF)
- Article 16 Administration Enforcement (PDF)
- Article 17 Watershed Wetland Regulations (PDF)