301 S Main Street Cornelia, GA 30531
Historic Train Museum
The Cornelia Historic Train Museum is located:
Downtown Cornelia at 102 Grant Place.
Come and take a walk through Cornelia’s exciting history! Our expert historian will give you a guided tour through the museum, and answer any questions you may have! Come and learn about the famous Tallulah Falls Railway, that shaped our city into what it is today! You can also learn about which famous historical figure stopped here in 1992! When your tour is done, grab a souvenir from our gift shop, and walk to any of our locally owned Downtown restaurants!
- FREE guided tours with local historian sharing information
- Information about other local attractions including our Self-guided walking tour
- Artifacts from Southern Railway Company and the Tallulah Falls Railroad Company
- Welcome Center and Gift Shop
- Two restored cabooses and The Big Red Apple
- Electric car charging station